The Villa was built in 1841 by architect Giovan Battista Vergani at the behest of the Marquis Leopoldo Di Bagno, from which it takes its name. Recently renovated, it is home to ceremonies and exclusive events and it is the most romantic location in the territory.
The noble floor and also the lower, both into content and welcoming environments, are perfectly suited for receptions and banquets. The versatility of the Villa is on three floors, plus the greenhouse of 230 square meters allows a single environment and different types of receiptions, as well as safety in bad weather to have 3 indoor spaces for appetizer, lunch / dinner and the continuation of the party with open bar and music.
Back to index